I have just bought a new computer,a Lenovo 050 desktop. Its working
reasonably okay except for the occasional crashes. For instance, I've
had it a fortnight now and its longest uptime has been just over 3
days, even though its on all the time!

It has crashed when I've been using it, and its crashed overnight
whilst I've been asleep! There does not seem to be any pattern to
it, or any noticeable trigger.

When it crashes, the screen freezes, and both the usb keyboard and
mouse freeze, and can not be used.

In its most recent crash, it shows this in logwatch the following day