On Tuesday 24 February 2015 17:19:13 Ric Moore wrote:
> On 02/24/2015 11:47 AM, Gene Heskett wrote:
>

> Gene, I hesitate to ask, but I must. Have you tried this page?
> http://support.brother.com/g/s/id/linux/en/faq_prn.html?c=us_ot&lang=en&com
>ple=on&redirect=on
>
> Hope that helps, Ric

From that:
---------------------------------------
I print using one-side (single-side) setting for Linux. But The print result
is duplex printing.

The print result may be duplex printing when the setting of the Brother
machine is duplex printing.
Please turn off duplex setting by the control panel, EWS or RPC.

Have you checked whether the duplex setting in the control panel is switched
on??

It's usually something so screamingly simple that it makes one bang ones head
on the wall.

Lisi