> On Fri, 6 Mar 2015 12:26:40 +0000 (UTC)
> "Dr. Jennifer Nussbaum" <bg271...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>> The keyboard is a custom build and cannot
>> be replaced.

I don't know what was done to customize the keyboard. But can it be replaced
for a few days/weeks (longer that it takes the regular one to crash), to see if
another one will work reliably? I keep thinking it's gotta be the USB circuitry
in the keyboard -- I'm assuming there's nothing but a USB cable between the
keyboard and your computer.

Maybe whoever customized the keyboard could diagnose/fix it. It may just be a
bad chip or a loose connection inside the KB.

--
Glenn English