Hi,

I have a strange behavior of iptables lately : all rules are cleaned up
after a few minutes.

iptables-persistent is installed and if I reboot just after restoring
all rules,
all rules are still loaded. But a few minutes later, they are all
cleaned up.
The same happens whenever I load them manually.

The chains are cleaned up but are still present, they are just empty.

Does someone have a idea how I can debug this ?
A "grep -R iptables /var/log" didn't return anything relevant.

Thank you

--
“One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings.”
“Le vrai n'est pas plus sûr que le probable.”

                                              Diogene Laerce