On Thu, 2003-11-06 at 22:36, BruceG wrote:
> Okay, I've got exim working. Courier-imap is working well, and messages are
> popping into folders. I decided to try ClamAV, and am running into trouble.
>
> I installed clamav, clamav-daemon and amavis-new. I can run a clamscan from
> the command promptand scan user directories. I don't see where amavis-new is
> coming into the picture. I edited my amavis.conf to use Exim3 format and use
> ClamAV. Amavis-new starts up automatically. clamd is also running. When I go
> to http://www.declude.com/tools/mailsend.html and send a virus to my server,
> it does not pick it up and quarantine it.
>
> I looked in /var/log and do not see logging for amavis. Where do I start
> looking?

Out of curiosity, why have ClamAV and Amavisd-new?  I though they
were both AV packages.

Ron Johnson, Jr. [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Jefferson, LA USA

LUKE: Is Perl better than Python?
YODA: No... no... no. Quicker, easier, more seductive.
LUKE: But how will I know why Python is better than Perl?
YODA: You will know. When your code you try to read six months
from now.