Hi Peter

Thanks for the response, I really understand the need for the upgrade. We are definitely working on it.It would definitely take some time. To handle current situation, I wanted to somehow use 2.6.32 kernel with newest version of cedarview driver. If you show me a trigger point where to start this process it would be great.
Regards
Venkat.S