Dear Srs,

I'm preparing a new jessie box (test system, preparing for deploying as
soon as it gets into stable).

Installed the base system, with kde and gnome, and included a small script
in /etc/NetworkManager/dispatcher.d to set hostname and hosts files with
info from DHCP. Worked nicely.

Installed ntp, ntpdate, tcsh and autofs. There were a few missing NFS
mounts, since mount info should come from NIS, but everything still worked
nicely.

So, I installed NIS, and except for a small delay everything was still ok.
ypwhich returned one of NIS servers (it took about two seconds, but
succeeded). Restarted autofs, and all filesystems came up nicely. System
was fast and responsive.

Then, I rebooted the box, and now It won't bring eth0 up anymore. Tried
removing NIS, and networking got back to normal.

Could not understand the situation, so far.
Any hints?

Best regards,
João