On 27 April 2015 at 17:05, Pete Orrall <p...@cs1x.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 12:02 PM, Joris Bolsens <epicbl...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > I've been using Debian Jessie for ~ a year now, now that it is stable
> > should I update to sid? or stick with jessie?

​I guess you could move either to be testing or sid from jessie.....

If you want to be sid I would be extra sure you regularly back up work
files etc in case it borks on you,​

​If you have more than hard drive (or you have a fast USB stick) on your
machine you could be stable on one and sid on the other.   ​

​If sid has a Minsky moment on you then you can mount it from the stable
installation and copy over any useful files and then hack away at sid etc.

​Regards​

​Michael Fothergill​