Hi all,

I also had this issue, and till now didn't pay attention to it. Just made
some searching and then tried by myself:
this is PulseAudio issue, and commenting string "load-module
module-role-cork" in /etc/pulse/default.pa fixes it. After that restart
pusleaudio process and also all apps that use pulseaudio (i.e. skype and
vlc).

Regards,
Max