Hi,

I have installed Jessie on a Dell XPS 9530 (late 2013) and am encountering
problems (that are shared by others on the web) using the wireless card: it
appears hard locked upon boot under all tested circumstances and no mocking
with blacklisting wmi, dell-laptop, or other googled remedies have helped.

The only thing so far that gets the wireless up and running is suspending
the machine and hitting the <FN>-<PrtScreen> combination DURING wake-up, as
described here: http://tinyurl.com/lsp3wyx

I'm at a loss and would appreciate any advise on how to proceed or what to
try.

Sincerely, Joh