On 26/05/2015, Lisi Reisz <lisi.re...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Monday 25 May 2015 20:56:58 Bret Busby wrote:
>> >
>> > Works fine here. Pretty sure that's a bug in your browser ;)
>>
>> The matter was explained in a response in the pertinent thread, to the
>> message of which I posted a copy in this thread.
>>
>> Apparently, the crashing of the web browser, was due to some malicious
>> flash file that Inshite had on their web site home page.
>  [snip rant]
>> So, it can be a problem with the exception handling methodologies that
>> are taught and implemented, apart from the designing of web sites that
>> are malicious, and, the two combined, cause instability.
>
> I am tempted to descend to your level of vulgarity.  That website works
> perfectly in all three of the browsers I have installed, even when denied
> cookies.

So, does the web site that you see, involve a flash thing?

Or, have they removed it?

Also, have you tried accessing the web site with the web browsers
Arora and Rekonq?

And, if so, are you running those two browsers on Debian 6 LTS, in
their status for that version of Debian Linux?

And, have you viewed the response in the thread to which I had
referred, that indicated the lilkely cause of the particular problem?

Since you seem to want to turn this into a personal affront against
me, perhaps it would be better, if you tried to find whether other
people had encountered the same or a similar, problem, with that web
site, before indicating that it is all my fault.

--
Bret Busby
Armadale

 you'll know what the answer means."