On Sun, 26 Jul 2015, Gary Dale wrote:

Much of this discussion reminds me of an old Monty Python skit ending with the line "Lucky we didn't say anything about the dirty knife". :)

I don't recall that bit, but then NO ONE EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!

Recently I checked out the price of the complete set of MP dvds (The Flying Circus, not the feature films) on Amazon. Incredible...about $150 unless I am greatly mistaken, which, as you have seen here lately, is not an uncommon occurrence.

--
IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual
addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is