Good afternoon, My name is John and I have ran into an issues when
installing DEBIAN 8.1.0 (Jessie).  I have tried downloading and installing
the firmware pkgs that it shows were not installed during initial install.
I am new to Debian and I am trying to correct these following issues.

says I need to install firmware for: *rtlwifi/rtl8192cfw.bin* and also
*rtl_nic/rtl8105e-1.fw*

When I do install these pkgs via (synaptic manager) they install fine but
do not show any available wireless.. only allows Ethernet connection.  I
have followed the WIKI Debian install information to the "T" and have found
no solution.  If any information that could help with this situation is
greatly appreciated.  Thank you for your time and consideration in
reviewing my issue.