One more then I hear my bird feeders calling. Couple days ago I was
trying to find a pirate friendly font via an "apt-cache search"
inquiry. No pirates (that weren't part of a *2GB* package, yarrrrr!),
but stumbled on a font called "Anonymous Pro" that is billed as a
"fixed width sans serif font designed for coders".

Further description is: "Anonymous Pro (2009) is a family of four
fixed-width fonts designed  especially with coding in mind. Characters
that could be mistaken for  one another (O, 0, I, l, 1, etc.) have
distinct shapes to make them  easier to tell apart in the context of
source code."

Since I had just like the day before installed "devscripts", it
sounded like a potential win worth pursuing. It looks very similar to
Monospace, but my brain still keeps actively noticing that there is
definitely a user-friendly difference..

Sharing because it might just help someone else who spends a lot of
time using terminals. As I write that, for some reason it comes to
mind that it may be standard with large installs. If not, the package
name again is ttf-anonymous-pro.

Happy Monday! (It *is* Monday, right??)

Cindy :)

--