FED UP OF DDOS ATTACKS? WE CAN HELP!

DediStation [1]is an enterprise VPS hosting provider offering DDoS
protected VPS services in the United Kingdom. Our servers are located in
Bristol, allowing us to offer great connectivity to the whole of the UK,
Europe and the USA.

 Our high capacity 10Gbps network is fully DDoS protected with bandwidth
from Voxility, in order to provide a DDoS protection service that can
block attacks of up to 600Gbps on layer 4 and 7!

                 [2]

                From only $4 monthly! Click here to signup now. [2]

                 [3]

                From only $7 monthly! Click here to signup now. [3]

 ★ SUPPORT - Our wide range of support options include ticket, live
chat, phone and Skype allow for quick and easy customer contact.
 ★ UPTIME - Our fully redundant, gamer optimized 10Gbps network provides
100% performance and uptime for latency critical applications.
 ★ DDOS PROTECTED - All our services offer 600Gbps DDoS protection that
just works, something that other providers struggle to provide, at no
extra cost to protect your business from one of the primary
cybersecurity threats today.
 ★ HIGH PERFORMANCE - We run the latest Intel CPU's along with error
checking memory and enterprise hard disks to ensure reliability for your
business.
 ★ OUR NETWORK - We provide a fully redundant, high capacity, low
latency network capable of supporting the next generation of real time
content.

Links:
------
[1] https://dedistation.com/