People in this thread might find interesting:

Regards
Mauro

Il 27/11/2015 09:39, Petter Adsen ha scritto:
On Fri, 27 Nov 2015 18:08:51 +1300
Chris Bannister <cbannis...@slingshot.co.nz> wrote:

On Thu, Nov 26, 2015 at 06:54:34PM +0000, Brian wrote:
For many readers (diligent or otherwise), isn't this a matter of
updated documentation and re-education. There are still users (an
example is in this thread) who believe ctrl-alt-backspace no longer
works in Debian. It does.
So it does! Wonder why it didn't work for me on another machine. :(
(I think I also vaguely remember seeing a discussion about it ...
don't ya hate that!)
If it is not enabled, you can enable it with 'setxkbmap -option
terminate:ctrl_alt_bksp'. The man page for xorg.conf says the option
'DontZap' disallows this.

Petter