In previous Debian releases I would simply comment out the line controlling
Ctrl-Alt-Del key presses in the /etc/inittab file, and this would prevent any
action from occurring due to pressing those keys.  As an example, here is what
I had in the inittab file in Wheezy:

# What to do when CTRL-ALT-DEL is pressed.
#ca:12345:ctrlaltdel:/sbin/shutdown -t1 -a -r now

In Jessie, this is proving to be more challenging as there is no inittab file
to edit, and while I could create one, it would only contain commented lines,
having a null effect.  It seems that in prior releases, one had to explicitly
say what to do in order for anything to happen, and in Jessie, one has to
explicitly say "do nothing" or action is taken (the logout/reboot/shutdown
prompt is presented with a 30 second timeout).

I have seen discussions of manipulating the symbolic link file
/etc/systemd/system/control-alt-del.target which points to reboot.target in the
same directory.  For example, it's been said that linking it to shutdown.target
would cause a shutdown action instead of a reboot action.  I haven't tried
that, but I have tried pointing the link to /dev/null and followed the change
with 'systemctl daemon-reload', however it had no effect - I still get the
logout/reboot/shutdown prompt in response to pressing Ctrl-Alt-Del.

Per another thread, I have also tried creating /etc/init/ctrl-alt-del.conf
containing only the single comment line '# do nothing when Ctrl-Alt-Del is
pressed', yet this has no effect either - the prompt still appears.

So I'm at a loss for the moment.  Please advise if you know how to completely
disable Ctrl-Alt-Del in Jessie - I want the key press to be ignored, just like
it was in Wheezy I commented out the line in inittab shown above.  Thanks.