The 12th of November Greg Folkert <[EMAIL PROTECTED] told me "READ THIS
CAREFULLY. PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY.TO UNSUBSCRIBE TO THE DEBIAN USER
MAILING LIST:SEND and E-MAIL to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] THAT
MESSAGE ONLY PUT:unsubscribe" First of all thanks. Now the 11th of November I
sen this: "unsubscribe

De:
"L.F." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  (TelefonicaNet)

Para:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Fecha:
Martes 21:35:00

unsubscribe"
The 12th of Bovember I sent this "unsubscribe

De:
"L.F." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  (TelefonicaNet)

Para:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Fecha:
Miércoles 19:02:35

unsubscribe"
The 13th of November I sent this "unsubscribe

De:
"L.F." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  (TelefonicaNet)

Para:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Fecha:
Ayer 20:59:06

unsubscribe"
And I still keep receiving hundreds of e-mails from Debian.
Is it my fault Greg Folkert?
It seems that it is not so easy as it appears. All the best.

  • ... Marco Bagni
  • ... Thomas Pomber
  • ... Artur
  • ... Krzysztof L.