On Thu, Jan 07, 2016 at 01:07:13AM -0500, kamaraju kusumanchi wrote:

> >     http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/debian-faq/ch-choosing
> >
> > I myself use stable, even thought when I used unstable (not even testing)
> > on armhf, I had almost zero problems.
> >

> This just made my day. I wrote those faqs (at least the initial
> version) a long time ago. I used to maintain it on my personal webpage
> which is now defunct. I am happy that it is being cited to this day.
>
> raju

:D It gets tossed around a lot on IRC (because they are really frequently
asked question, especially 3.1.5 & ss.!). I recall reading it many years ago,
when I was approaching Debian: it really made the practical differences
between Debian distribution clear, so thanks for having written it (and
subsequently released it under GPL) Raju!