Indeed, I don't need to use the monitor, but it is useful to login, to
configure the system and to interact just in case of network interface
unavailability. I will search for the term and driver you suggests.

By the way, to push the Debian developers: with LINUX MINT the system works
perfectly...!

Fabrizio

--
*Fabrizio*