Hello,

I try to install debian jessie on a windows 10 It Works TW891 tablet (with attached keyboard)

using the hybrid 32/64 bits dvd, I could install jessie with xfce.

But... it's installed in portrait mode (the screen need to be seen with the longer size vertical), when the keyboard expect a lanscape mode, so it's really unfriendly :-).

I could make the *initial terminal* (text mode), to display in the right position, adding to the grub2 kernel line:

vga=791
fbcon=rotate:1
video=efifb
nomodeset

may be one of these options is not right, but I couldn't test all. not the question here, probably.

but as soon as X takes over, the screen fallback to portrait.

xfce panel do not have any option other than "normal" for orientation.

video is intel vga (no other detail)

xrandr --output default --rotate left

fails with "cannot use rotation left"

I could add a mode 1280x800 following