Gary Roach composed on 2016-04-30 12:08 (UTC-0700):

Someone said that I need to use a pastebin for images. I've never used
one before so another Fxxxxxx Learning Experience.

Not a big deal. Just go there, and paste in whatever it was you would have attached to or pasted into your email. A number of locations are available, among which:

http://paste.debian.net/
http://pastebin.com/
http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/
<your own web site, either offered by your ISP, or by installing and running Apache on your own PC (how I do it)>
http://paste.opensuse.org/
https://paste.fedoraproject.org/
http://pastebin.com/u/Gentoo

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/