Hello, I couldent find any other place to ask, and  no one is intrested in
helping in IRC.
I have installed Debian, and conifgured it a bit(I think)
Now, i need to login with user name and password(Im still in a shell-code,
much like DOS) Then X-server tries to run(so i can get a grapical linux)
Then this error comes: Process set to nice value 0 instead of -10 as
requested.

and when i write startx in the console, i get this error:Fatal error:No
screens found, X connection to :0.0 broken (explicit kill or server
shutdown)

and when i write x -configure, this error comes:
Fatal error: Xfree86 has found valid configuration.
Unfortunately the appropiate data has not been added to xf86PciInfo.h.
Please forward 'scanpci -v' output to xfree86 support them.

Can you help me here? (=
Im new to linux, so to say that i need to configure X or such wont help
much, i need it step by step, command by command (;

Henrik!