Le quartidi 14 fructidor, an CCXXIV, David Wright a écrit :
> The error might have been mine. I think I CC'd Lisi in error.
> The other list I'm on expects people to group-reply.
> I forgot myself.

Systematic group-reply is the correct way of using mailing-lists, because it
is the only way that does not require the user to waste time for each mail
deciding the proper key to hit.

This clause of the code of conduct is unsustainable, and therefore should be
ignored until the configuration is fixed and the corresponding clause
updated.

In the meantime, let the whiners whine; the non-whiners can unilaterally fix
things for themselves by setting the reply-to header, just like you or me.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George