"It appears you have a banner page; have you tried navigating with your
browser to localhost:631/admin default options/Banners and setting
'Starting banner' and 'Ending banner' to 'none,' if one or both are
indeed set to 'classified?'

I tried to connect at localhost:631/admin but i can't : connexion failed
(on my browser)