Hi all,
Here at shellworld we are using Ubuntu 16.04 with elinks compiled to support java scripting.
I am working with the partner indigogo site generosity,
www.generosity.com
even in elinks the site does not allow one to log in or create an account. Now, just for kicks, I tried visiting the same site in lynx but with the send user agent function turned off. I do not know what lynx uses if you turn off the send user agent feature, but such often gets me past problem places, and such was the case with generosity.com
So, I am wondering about the elinks user agent.
The site may work better in general with elinks, if I can get it to work, and since the user agent seemed to help, I wanted to try this possibility.
Thoughts?
Kare