Hi, we want to install a postgres 8.4 server but can not find via apt-get in wheezy or jessie the packages.
How i can install a postgres 8.4 server with minimal effort ?

i do not want a detailed instruction only the short track ;)

eg.: install squeeze, install lts repo , and then you have postgres 8.4 as package ?

but i dont find any package like postgresql-8.4 or so

on a running debian squeeze system we have

ii postgresql-8.4 8.4.13-0squeeze1 object-relational SQL database, version 8.4 server ii postgresql-client 8.4.13-0squeeze1 front-end programs for PostgreSQL (supported version) ii postgresql-client-8.4 8.4.13-0squeeze1 front-end programs for PostgreSQL 8.4 ii postgresql-client-common 113 manager for multiple PostgreSQL client versions ii postgresql-common 113 PostgreSQL database-cluster manager ii postgresql-contrib 8.4.13-0squeeze1 additional facilities for PostgreSQL (supported version) ii postgresql-contrib-8.4 8.4.17-0squeeze1 additional facilities for PostgreSQL

but how i can install squeeze and are the packages in aktuell squeeze mirrors ? and were to get squeeze mirror ? ;)