On Fri, 13 Jan 2017 20:40:51 -0600 Hugo Vanwoerkom <hvw59...@care2.com>
wrote:

> Hi
>
> The Flash Player that comes with Google-Chrome has become more noisy
> with newer versions of Google-Chrome.
>
> In the beginning Flash just displayed the video.
>
> Then it displayed the start symbol that you had to click in order for
> the video to start.
>
> Now it displays a puzzle piece with the message to right click the
> puzzle piece and then select "Run the plug-in".
>
> That works generally but it fails with NBC News pages. "Right-click
> to run Adobe Flash Player" appears overlayed by a rotating circle
> segment. but right-click never shows ythe option to run the plug-in.
>
> Can anyone verify this and what is to be done?

I got similar behavour at www.nbcnews.com, if that's the site you're
refering to.  You didn't specify.  The following may not work for you:
I'm using Wheezy 64-bit with the last version of Chrome (49.0.2623.112)
and pepperflash (22.0.0.209) Google released last year sometime.
Chrome is no longer supported on Wheezy.

Go to Settings -> Advanced Settings -> Privacy (Content Settings).
Scroll down to  Plugins

Check the options.  I have mine set to "Let me choose when to run
plugin content."  Click "Manage Exceptions" and add the offending web
site to the list.

This worked for me, but I've found embedded videos are sometime
problematical no matter what you do.