Hello Sir/Ma'am,

I am Anuradha, an *MBA* student at the *IFBS DELHI* . I am in the process
of making my winter project, the topic being “*Culture of CCD*”.

As part of my primary data collection, I am conducting a survey regarding
people’s preferences towards the culture of CCD. I would need only a few
minutes of your time to fill out a questionnaire which forms a
comprehensive part of my research. Your responses hold a great significance
in my quest of data collection.

Please find the link of questionnaire below.

Thank you very much in advance for your assistance.

Link :  Questionnaire
<https://singhanuradha242-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1ZDHyhaVdFP7C1lC9fQQz-sksifbgS21hh7lHr6K1O50-0&key=YAMMID-33730075&link=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fdocument%2Fd%2F1XyElP44INJF5PRvhyEux-Sk_eGB3Wh3w9ZgZcYxP1SM%2Fedit%3Fusp%3Dsharing>
[image: beacon]