Hello,

Many peope (not all) have problems because Icedove crashes since an
update last year. Icedove on my laptop with Debian stable crashes random
about one time per week.

I have many customers with Debian stable and oldstable. Most of them
have problems with a crashing Icedove. I have also workstations here
where Icedove has never crashed.

What I want to ask, is what the latest situation is when using Stretch
(testing). I know a few people who are using Stretch and they all told
me they have no problems with a crashing Icedove.

What is your experience?

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis

https://www.vandervlis.nl/