Le 2017-02-16 à 15:20, Paul van der Vlis a écrit :
> Op 16-02-17 om 13:31 schreef Benjamin Rochefort:
>> I think I fixed the random Icedove crashes I was experiencing on Jessie
>> by setting layers.offmainthreadcomposition.enabled to false in Icedove's
>> config editor.
>
> Interesting. Why do you think this helps?  How long are you running
> without crashes?

It's been weeks, maybe even months now.  I found this suggestion
somewhere on the web after searching for something like 'random
thunderbird crash'.  I have no idea what behavior this setting controls,
but setting it to false hasn't removed any visible functionality as far
as I can see.

--
Benjamin Rochefort
http://benwen.info