Thus spake Andrew Schulman:
> fuser -m /home/micha/tmp
>
> Sometimes this doesn't give you much useful information.  But you can
> still kill whatever process is using it with
>
> fuser -k /home/micha/tmp

Since just an fuser -m /mountpoint just lists pids, I like using the -v
option as well, since it lists things in a psuedo-ps format:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~$ fuser -vm /

                     USER        PID ACCESS COMMAND
/                    root          1 ....m  init
                     root        157 ....m  portmap

Nathan Poznick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Tactical? TACTICAL!?!? Hey, buddy, we went from kilotons to megatons
several minutes ago. We don't need no stinkin' tactical nukes. (By the
way, do you have change for 10 million people?) -- Larry Wall