On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 12:08 PM, Christian Hinch <yoshif...@gmail.com> wrote:
> That's weird.

No, it's marketing. Tailored unrequested junk mail.

Once you give in to having to send messages one at a time, it isn't hard
to fake a response to a faked message, in the hopes of bringing more
uncautious people to drive by your website.

Or someone is being randomly sarcastic.

> On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 9:44 PM Fungi4All <fungil...@protonmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Well I did not get the message myself to see the headers but I got a
>> response to what appeared to be my spam by Christian Hinch
>>
>> Re: yoshifanc_You_Qualify_for_Window_Replacemen_Rebates!_HQXL
>> 73.617.583.28

Joel Rees

One of these days I'll get someone to pay me
to design a language that combines the best of Forth and C.
Then I'll be able to leap wide instruction sets with a single #ifdef,
run faster than a speeding infinite loop with a #define,
and stop all integer size bugs with a bare cast.

More of my delusions:
http://reiisi.blogspot.com/2017/05/do-not-pay-modern-danegeld-ransomware.html
http://reiisi.blogspot.jp/p/novels-i-am-writing.html