On 05/26/2017 08:00 PM, Charlie S wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> All recent emails from Debian-user lists have come with quoted text like
> this:
>
> e.g.
>
> [quote]
>
> On 05/26/2017 06:59 PM, Somebody wrote:
>  [...]
>  [...]
>  [...]
> Thanks, Somebody.  I hadn't checked the posts ............
>
> [end quote]
>
> Is this gmail creating the quoted text with these:
>
>  [...]
>  [...]
>  [...]
>
> or is it some configuration in my Claws-Mail?
>
> Anyone else seeing this?
This is interesting.  The post that you are quoting is one of mine.  On
my system, the [...] do not appear.  I do show some excerpting earlier
in the email, but I'm not sure where the excerpting is occuring, whether
your claws-mail is doing or it is being introduced somewhere else, I
couldn't say.

--
73's,
WB5VQX -- The Very Quick X-ray