Hi all,

I cannot use Firefox-ESR to install / remove gnome extensions in my Debian
Stretch.

The error log shows:

ReferenceError: chrome is not defined

I don't know its meaning, so google.

There is only a little useful materials:

https://www.reddit.com/r/gnome/comments/628oyr/referenceerror_chrome_is_not_defined_when_i_try/

[https://www.redditstatic.com/icon.png]<https://www.reddit.com/r/gnome/comments/628oyr/referenceerror_chrome_is_not_defined_when_i_try/>

"ReferenceError: chrome is not defined" when I try to use the Gnome extensions
site on Firefox, Debian. •
r/gnome<https://www.reddit.com/r/gnome/comments/628oyr/referenceerror_chrome_is_not_defined_when_i_try/>
www.reddit.com
I've downloaded the Firefox extension but it still doesn't appear to work. This
is the site I'm talking about: https://extensions.gnome.org/

https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/353962/debian-jessie-unable-to-install-gnome-extension-the-native-host-connector-is-no

[https://cdn.sstatic.net/Sites/unix/img/apple-touch-i...@2.png?v=32fb07f7ce26]<https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/353962/debian-jessie-unable-to-install-gnome-extension-the-native-host-connector-is-no>

Debian Jessie unable to install GNOME extension, the
...<https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/353962/debian-jessie-unable-to-install-gnome-extension-the-native-host-connector-is-no>
unix.stackexchange.com
I have a Debian Jessie 64bit 8.7 and Google Chrome Stable 57.0.2987.110. When I
visited the GNOME Shell extensions site, I saw the following information:
Although ...

https://www.suse.com/support/kb/doc/?id=7018856

I have tried all those resolutions, but none works.

For 1st and 2nd links, I install chrome-gnome-shell package.

$ dpkg -l  chrome-gnome-shell
||/ Name           Version      Architecture Description
ii  chrome-gnome-s 8-4          all          GNOME Shell extensions integratio

But it still shows the following error:

[https://support.novell.com/Platform/Publishing/images/gnome-extensions-reference-error.png]

For the 3rd link, I remove the firefox add-ons - GNOME Shell Integration
extension.

It shows me this following error. If you click "Click here to install browser
extension". The GNOME Shell Integration extension will be installed again.

[https://support.novell.com/Platform/Publishing/images/gnome-browser-extension-notice.png]