On 06/12/2017 11:08 AM, Jan-Peter Rühmann wrote:
Did the same command work with the Debian PC?
Nonetheless have you choose the right driver?

For the love of $DEITY$, must you top post?
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.

To the OP, make sure samba is not installed. Get the printer working and then re-install samba, if you must. It took the entire customer support team at RedHat two days to discover samba messing with my wife's computer and printer. Jobs were sent yet never got printed. Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html