From: david...@freevolt.org <david...@freevolt.org>
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2017 1:48 PM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Record audio streaming?

On Sun, 18 Jun 2017, Rodolfo Medina wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> Here:
>
> http://www.radio3.rai.it/dl/portaleRadio/media/ContentItem-ee5e755e-200b-4133-9a9b-da491982bf01.html
[http://www.rai.it/resizegd/640x-/dl/img/2017/06/1497624792426Liszt_sign.JPG]<http://www.radio3.rai.it/dl/portaleRadio/media/ContentItem-ee5e755e-200b-4133-9a9b-da491982bf01.html>

Ascolta le musiche della lezione del
17/06/2017<http://www.radio3.rai.it/dl/portaleRadio/media/ContentItem-ee5e755e-200b-4133-9a9b-da491982bf01.html>
www.radio3.rai.it
Franz Liszt, Ballata n.2, Eli Perrotta, pianoforte; registrazione del 4/4/1966

> you listen to a Liszt's ballad.  I wonder if and how it is possible to
> download
> it and/or copy it to a file.  Any hint...?

In this particular case, in that web page's source, if you search for
"audioUrl =" then you will find a promising url on the resulting line.

Download the file at that promising url using wget, or curl, or
whatever tool you prefer for that sort of thing.