Am Mittwoch, 21. Juni 2017, 16:01:31 CEST schrieb to...@tuxteam.de:
Hi Tomas,

thanks for this quick response. Well, I just do not want to compile something
(however, I believe, some binary packages do this at installing, don't they?),
just unpack packages to a chroot.

But you may be right: The live-build scripts and the packages might interact
with the base structure. And this will give bad answers. I did not think of
this. So I understand: Bad idea! :)

Thanks again for the fast response. It makes things much clearer.

Best

Hans