I'm not the OP, but because you use and recommend Opera, let me ask a few
questions:

   * Have you ever used a really large number of tabs--I mean like 800 or so?

   * Does Opera have, hmm, what to call it--a tab interface on the left hand
side--a thing where the tab labels can be nested and collapsed and such?

   * Does Opera have a means to recover tabs on a crash?

   * Does Opera have a means to backup the history (not in a database, I hope)
from which I can print (or C&P) a list of the tabs that were open at the time
of a crash?

Thanks!