> From: anonym...@foto.nl1.torservers.net
> To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
> Is anyone using LXQT? What do you think about it?

I tried it for comparison to LXDE and found it to be a bit flaky and sluggish.
The aesthetics of it are nice, but functionally didn't seem much different.
Somehow menu action seems much more direct on LXDE than on LXQT,
like there is a middle man handling commands (QT?)
I installed it in a friend's pc and the only problem *e encountered was that
chromium once in a while freezes. I thought maybe updates weren't
done frequently but when I went to check it was all updated. Otherwise
it has been a happy experience for that user. I suspect something with
fb and flash gadgetry is what causes the whole system to freeze but I
don't think it is lxqt related. Even the mouse pointer freezes, nothing
works at that point other than the power button.