Le 08/07/2017 à 18:37, Nicolas George a écrit :
> Le decadi 20 messidor, an CCXXV, Nicolas George a écrit :
>> This specific error message is always the sign of a severe bug in the
>> program.
> Hum, I had not imagined the wrong file descriptor was requested on
> purpose. The severe bug was not in the program but in the caller.

Indeed, it is really shocking that deja-dup fails to produce a correct
backup with its default behavior. This front-end should be removed from
the repository.

That is said, there is still the need for nice, user friendly, front-end
for duplicity for those who don't want to use a command-line program. Is
there such front-end, reliable and intuitive?

Pétùr