On Mon, Jul 24, 2017 at 10:50:33AM -0600, Darin Peterson wrote:
> On Thursday last week, I performed an update to my system, and now my
> system will not boot. Originally, I was able to boot in rescue mode to a
> command prompt, and I attempted to roll back the updates, but at this
> point, my system will no longer boot in either normal or rescue mode. Not
> sure what to do at this point, and I'm looking for guidance from anyone who
> can help resolve this issue.

Can you please a bit more precise! Noone here can see what is happening
there.
Update : From? To? Result? any messages or errors during update (or
upgrade)?
How did you update (upgrade).
What do yo see when you boot?
Anything else? Encrypted LVM? Other bootloader than grub2? other os on that
machine?

--
Henning Follmann           | hfollm...@itcfollmann.com