Hello!

I'm unable to change mouse acceleration and threshold in Stretch.

It does not depend on DE. There are no error appears. For example, in
KDE settings applies correctly, ~/.kde/share/config/kcminputrc creates
and contain properly values, but mouse behavior does not changes.
'xset m 3 1' also does not change anything.

It does not depend on:
- Stretch 9.0 or Stretch 9.1
- is it clean install or not
- mouse
- is it virtual machine with Jessie host or real system

Can I do something with this or should I create a bugreport?
If I should create a bugreport, what package should I specify?

P.S. Maybe another bug I've encountered associated with mouse bug
described above: in Dolphin mousewheel scrolls not the number of lines
specified in config but same amount of pixels.