On 18/08/17 19:38, David Guyot wrote:
I'm afraid you won't get much help if you don't explain your problem in
English. These are English-speaking mailing lists.

The original poster provided a Google translation, which I thought was a good effort:

=====================================
google translation
=====================================

Newly installed system, I tried to modify the network. But networking
restart has been in a failed state, but I can use it after reboot.
Troubleshoot the reasons for finding ifdown -v ethx found ip addr del
ip / mask deleted is not the old address, but the new address. So in
the closed restart he just added / etc / network / interfaces in the
new ip address. Ip addr found that they both coexist the state.

#ifconfig eth3
Eth3: flags = 4099 <UP, BROADCAST, MULTICAST> mtu 1500
         Inet 172.16.1.20

#cat / etc / network / interfaces
Auto eth3
Iface eth3 inet static
Address 172.16.1.16
Netmask 255.255.255.0

#ifdown -v eth3 # He deleted the network in the new interfaces
configuration, not the old network.
/ Bin / ip addr del 172.16.1.16/255.255.255.0 broadcast 172.16.1.255
dev eth3 label eth3

My temporary fix is:
## cat fix-network.sh
#! / Bin / bash
/etc/init.d/networking stop
$ (Ip addr | grep inet | grep -v 127.0.0.1 | awk '{printf "ip addr
del% s dev% s \ n", $ 2, $ NF}')
/etc/init.d/networking start
#ifup eth0

--