On Friday, August 25, 2017 06:59:29 AM rhkra...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, August 25, 2017 01:17:10 AM kamaraju kusumanchi wrote:
> > To look at a few of the famous packages in this, one has to either
> > scroll up or pipe the output to head. With the current sorting method,
> > you can keep eyes closer to the command line and still get all the
> > important information.
>
> I'm not the op, but I'd just like to say: good thinking!

Oh, on looking again, I remembered a question--what do those numbers
represent?  When I first saw the list, in order with the higher numbers first,
thought maybe the numbers represented something like number of downloads, but,
once I knew the order was in inverse order, I realized that was not the case.

What do those numbers represent / where do they come from?