hi - what about simply throw the wpa_supplicant file away and set again the
wifi connection? Otherwise, if I understand what you mean, in such a trial
I opened the file and just cancel the rows I guessed extra-written. I saved
the ones carrying the right parameters only.

let's know.

--
linux user #521635