I've started a project with the aim to improve Debian's support model by
designing software to help integrate and track all our support efforts and
make a system that bridges the gap between our supporters, developers, and
users in a synergistic way to make the most of our efforts and help us
identify and solve issues more effectively and make sure the issues are
documented and accessible to everyone in a way most suitable to their needs.

https://kathryntolsen.github.io/diss/

I am going to post to debian-devel, debian-project, and debian-user mailing
lists.

For consideration of our users and supporters, I present to you this
project in its early planning phases for you to offer your experience and
input. I'd like to hear about the issues you've encountered with our
support systems, things you'd like to see improve, your feedback on our
proposed ideas for this project, and any comments on design and
implementation of this project.

I thank you for your time and will be interested in hearing any thoughts or
concerns, and would happily welcome any interested parties to take any role
they like in the design and implementation of this project.