On Mon, 30 Oct 2017 23:13:33 +1300
Richard Hector <rich...@walnut.gen.nz> wrote:

> On 30/10/17 15:46, Celejar wrote:
> > On Sun, 29 Oct 2017 08:28:46 -0400
> > The Wanderer <wande...@fastmail.fm> wrote:

Ah, thank you. I couldn't find the whole Depends: / Provides: rules
clearly documented anywhere, but that certainly explains it. So either
imagemagick-6.q16 should be more specific about which version of
imagemagick it "Provides:", or, if that's not possible (as per
Wanderer's suggestion), then cups-filter needs the 'imagemagick'
package, and it's not quite a dummy that can be removed.

> Richard

Celejar