Thanks for the hints, however, I am trying to learn how to setup an iPXE
boot menu with Debian, some utilities (maybe some .ISO) and possibly
windows.
To be honest, I've only setup a simple PXE server which worked before, but
this seems very much uncharted territory for me.
Pretty hard to find all things I need in one place, and in a readable form
for beginners.

Any suggestions are very appreciated.

Best regards,

--