Since yesterday my Gnome started to present some weird behavior in random
Windows.

While I'm typing in Terminator or Firefox, for example, everything I type
get underlined until I press some key that represents a blank character
(enter, space, etc or parentheses, comma, or other non letter number
chars). When the window has this issue I can't type words with accent, the
accent always appears after the word. While in fields with auto complete
(example Firefox text fields), the auto complete doesn't work, If I insert
the blank character it works.

In Terminator, when I press CTRL +SHIFT +X the problem is solved and the
typing comes back to normal in the specified Windows or tab. In Firefox I
don't know how to solve it.

If I change window or even tabs, the typing works perfectly in the new tab
or window but persists in the previous one when I come back to it.
The problem comes and goes and I don't know the exact way to replicate it.
I start using a tab or window for a while and it happens.

Version of my Gnome Shell
gnome-shell                               3.26.2-1

I can't even take a snapshot of the problem, because when I press the Print
Screen key, the word I was typing disappear and then the screenshot
happens. If I click outside the place of the current keyboard focus in the
middle of a word (without inserting the blank character) the current word
also disappear.

Thanks in advance.

I look forward to hear from you guys.

Paulo Roberto.